Leader, Basil Marotta
It has been said that If you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there. Sadly, today many men find themselves traveling endless roads with no end in sight. There is a prevailing lack of real vision and purpose. The result of all this is a growing number of men who find themselves confused about their roles at home, unhappy and frustrated at work and in a desperate search for answers about the meaning of life.
We believe that the best way to turn this around is to help men through a process that will help them to grow and become the man that God intended. A man who is significant...a man of character.
Like a greenhouse, there needs to be specific elements in place in order to ensure this kind of growth.
• Bible centered, practical and process driven teaching (learning)
• Meaningful, loving and accountable relationships (processing)
• Opportunities to use and exercise natural and spiritual gifts (application)
We plan to do everything possible to ensure these elements are present each time we meet.
To create an environment where:
• Men will experience significant personal growth through Christ-centered, strategic and process-driven teaching
• Meaningful fellowship will lead to accountable relationships and long-lasting friendships
• Open discussion of each week's lesson will lead to practical application of the principles learned
Through the study of God's Word, fellowship with other men, and the discovery of practical life-application principles, you will become a man who:
• Develops a more intimate relationship with and understanding of God
• Is a Godly and sensitive husband and father at home
• Discovers how to live a life of character at work
• Regularly uses his God-given gifts to serve others and advance His Kingdom